Our solid hair conditioning bar seals, softens, and protects hair without weighing it down or leaving behind a residue. It can be rinsed off or used as a "leave-in" conditioner for coarse or curly hair. Designed for normal to dry hair, but seems good for fine hair if used lightly.
This bar will last at least 45-60+ washes if kept dry between uses. It is a smaller bar compared to the shampoo, but I still find that my conditioner bar usually outlives my shampoo bar. Leftover bits of either bar are great for shaving. The conditioner bar is also formulated to be skin safe and makes a nice afterhave for silky soft skin.
Net Wt 2.75 oz
How To Use a Conditining Bar:
1. Apply to wet hair.
2. Glide bar from root to tip, avoid applying to scalp.
3. Allow conditioner to set for 1-3 minutes.
4. Rinse thoroughly.
5. Keep conditioner dry between uses.
How To Use A Shampoo Bar:
1. Wet hair and shampoo bar thoroughly.
2. Glide shampoo bar from root to tip to apply.
3. Massage scalp and work foam through hair.
4. Rinse thoroughly, repeat if desired.
5. Follow with conditioner.
6. Store shampoo and conditioner bars in dry place
Tulsi Conditioning Bar
BTMS-50**, Cetyl Alcohol, Coconut Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Shea Butter*, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Panthenol ProV-B5, Essential Oils**, Preservative, Mica (Colorant)
*Certified Organic ingredients
**Conditioner derived from rapeseed
Flat Rate Regional Shipping
Western States $5.95
Central States $6.95
Eastern States and AK & HI $8.95
Free Shipping on orders over $50